OK, I understand it is unlikely that you are going to be able to shoot at a wedding in the next few days. So we're going to approach this assignment differently.
Get on the web and find wedding photographers in your area.
Have a good look at their website portfolios
I want you to really look at the pictures they have chosen to show.
Are they good pictures?
- Do they use good composition?
- Have they used good lighting?
- Have they used good poses?
- Are the images clean with no distractions?
- Do the images have impact?
- Do they use colour or monochrome or both?
- What types of shots have they chosen (groups, couple, details)?
- Would you hire them?